Monday, October 26, 2009

Vacation over :(

We went to Phoenix this weekend with two other couples, and we had a blast. It made me realize that Mike and Ineed to do stuff together more often. we need to leave the kids with a babysitter and just hang out with each other. I think he is one of the funniest people I know, and I miss laughing hysterically with him. I mean we laugh at home all of the time, but there is somthing about not being around kids that makes us act like kids again. It was fun and much needed. I will post some pictures as soon as I can figure out how to download them. Oh wait! I have one of mike! here it is....

1 comment:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Hmmmm, are you flashing a gang sign at us, Mike, or is that just a fancy "M"?

I know what you mean about needing to go out with the hubby more. I feel like I never get to do that!