Monday, March 1, 2010

What is it with boys and poop?

Owen looked out the window of the car the other day and said, "look mommy, the moon!" Then he says, "Me want to sit on the moon and poop on it." I don't why boys like to talk about poop at such a young age!

Also, I forgot to post this little story. Last week, Scarlett had exhausted all of her chances for getting out of bed, so I took away her cherished blanket and two animals. Later I could still here her crying in her room so I went to listen to what she was saying. This is what she was saying, "Dear God, I know my mom is a nice person, but she won't give me my blanket back!" "Will you please tell her to give me my blanket back?" "When she does stuff like this is makes me really really angry!"

5 comments:

Alison said...

she seems ssooo smart and witty!!

carrie said...

Yes, I could not believe she was praying to God about me. Girls can be so dramatic!

molly june. said...

i love your kids! they sound hilarious. pooping on the moon would be up there on my dream list too :) bahhaaa!

carrie said...

hahaha! that is funny Molly.

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Yip - poop is a big topic at my house, too - every.single.day.