Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Gall stones!

I diagnosed myself with gall stones in November.
Right after I had Owen (2 1/2 years ago) I was diagnosed with panic attacks, and have been on anti anxiety medication since then. I accepted that they were panic attacks because of my PTSD. Then, in November of last year, I was stress free and started having the "panic attacks" again. I researched my symptoms and diagnosed it to be gall stones. I have been waiting on getting insurance, so I could go and get the diagnosis confirmed. About a month ago I started getting them ALL the time. Last night I finally went to the doctor, and it was confirmed that I have a gall bladder FULL of stones. Oh, and I was also given morphine for the pain, and it was a HUGE mistake! I never take pain medication, and I asked if it would make me sick, and they said they would give me something to make me not sick. Well, that was a lie! I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO sick last night. On top of being sick, I felt like I had done a lot of drugs. I would never be a good drug addict, I am a wimp. So, I get to have surgery in the near future. Yay me!

No comments: