Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Art class

I signed the kids up for an art class at our local home school co-op. Scarlett LOVED it, but I think Owen is a little too young still. He did not want to stay in his seat, and did not want to follow directions. I hope next week is a little more fun for him. I think he is going to be one of those kids that acts like they have ants in their pants and can NEVER sit still. Maybe it is a boy thing? Scarlett on the other hand, did great. she followed directions and is painting and coloring in the lines. She is learning how to spell and can write any letter I tell her to. On a side note, I think we are becoming a house full of sickies! I just hope no one ends up in the hospital this time!

3 comments:

Alison said...

i think it is a boy thing. i mean i don't have girls, but i have 3 active boys who would rather run around anywhere than sit and do crafts...but that stuff comes with age too. good luck!

Amee said...

Wasn't it fun! We love the co-op. Bear is sick also, fever and horrible cough... ugh

carrie said...

yes, it is going around! is that the only class he goes to? it was amazing and Scarlett cant stop talking about it!