Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm Back!

I went away for a week, and I am happy to say I am home. It was a MUCH needed vacation, but it is always nice to come home and get back into a routine. My kids had a great time in Texas, and I took a ton of pictures. we went to the beach, the rodeo, Carlsbad Caverns, and got to play in the yard. We have not had much time to play outside all winter. I got to see my Paw paw, probably for the last time, and it was bitter sweet. I don't want to say goodbye , but he can not be happy laying in a bed all of the time.

I had the following conversation on the drive to Texas...
Cop: I pulled you over bcause you are not wearing you seatbelt correctly.
Me: How did you see that?!
Cop: I need to see your insurance and registration.
Me: I don't have my insurance.
A few minutes goes by...
Cop: what do you do for a living?
Me: I sell insurance.
Cop: and you don't have your insurance cards?
Me: no, sorry, but I really do have insurance.
Cop: Is there a reason why you wear your seatbelt like that?
(I waer my seatbelt under my arms, not over)
Me: Yes, and if you had boobs, you would know why...
The cops eyes went down to my chest and back up to my face, and with a shocked look on his face he let me go and said, "have a nice day"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I too have boob's, after all we are he Haiboob's. Will this work for me?

carrie said...

I am not too sure. I guess men could use it!

the old jjenny murphy! said...

CARRIE!!!!!!!!!!! i stinkin cackled out loud at my desk! amazing!!!! im so glad you posted this..... wahoo.