Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Someone has been practicing her ABC's!

As you can see in the pictures below, the practicing was not done on paper. It was done on her bed. I must say that I am impressed, because I found pretty much the entire alphabet. However, I am sad that my rule about only being allowed to draw on paper or themselves, is not going to save my furniture. I think making her scrub it off, and go to bed early the next night did the trick, let's hope. Oh and if you look closely you can see that it is all over the side of the wood and along the edges!


1 comment:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Ah yes, why IS it that they must practice their letters on something other than paper? I still haven't wiped off the "R" grant wrote on the office door - I admit it makes me smile every time I see it.