Thursday, March 24, 2011

Best daughter!

Last weekend, Scarlett and I drove to Las Cruces to she her bestie. One of my good friends from growing up has a daughter that is 2 weeks older than Scarlett. Scarlett and Naomi have been friends since birth. The sad thing it that we live two hours away from each other, so we don't get to see each other very often. Naomi's mom called me a few weeks ago to see if Scarlett and I could come to Las Cruces for a princess party. I thought it was a great idea, and it would be a chance for Scarlett and I to hang out together. We had such a great day. We took the girls to lunch, then to the princess party, and then to Starbucks for dessert. We also did some shopping without any boys. After our fun day with Naomi, we met up with my brother and sister in law for dinner. Here are some of the pictures from our awesome day.

No comments: