Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What do you REALLY think...

It seems that politics are such a heated topic, and I am usually at the center of a heated politic conversation. This year, I decided to sit back and LISTEN to what people had to say before spewing my thoughts. I have learned a TON!!!! The biggest thing I have learned is that both sides conservative or liberal, want basically the same thing, but that have different ways of accomplishing that goal. I know that people will never agree on everything, but I think that if people would just listen, and not jump to conclusions we could find some middle ground. God created humans to have passion, and we should use it, but we should do it in love. I think it is safe to say that MOST people want peace, most people want this country to stay out of debt, most people want to end abortion, most people want the poor to thrive, but everyone has their own way of going about that. If we LISTENED to peopl and stop trying to PROVE our own points, maybe we could resolve some things.

No comments: