Saturday, August 21, 2010

I don't know If I have ten quotes this week...

1. While Owen was peeing: "Mom this is my big wiener!" Why are boys so obsessed at such a young age?
2. Scarlett: "Owen is driving me CHAOS!"
3. Scarlett: "Mom, I wish that you and dad never had to work and could stay home with us all the time!" Don't we all wish that...
4. Mike was sitting on the couch when Scarlett came out of nowhere and punched him in the stomach, and said in a devious little voice, "Bet you didn't see that coming, did you?"
5. Scarlett: "Mom, you know that place called Kenya? Do you think the lions and Giraffes that live there can walk over to our house and sneak into our house and eat us?" What, who told her that?!
6. We were listening to a song and Scarlett asked me what it meant to be a goner, and I told her that it means that someone is gone forever. She said, "Well are you sad that your paw paw is a goner?" It was sad but funny in a way too.
7. Mike and Scarlett and Owen found a bottle in Owens closet, in a backpack, from a long time ago. I guess it was a juice bottle? Scarlett said it smelled like, "Buffalo and bear poop all mixed together." Owen said it "tinked" (he only uses S's when he feels like it.

I did not think I could get to ten, but I got close.

1 comment:

Ali Winter said...

cute! Josiah is ALWAYS talking about weiners too!!! hahaha this is a fun post!