Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oh I forgot!

Last night, I walked into our bedroom where the computer is and saw that Scarlett had drawn a picture on our computer screen with a permenant marker. She looked up at me before I could say anything and said, "Ahhh who did that?!" I ran in the kitchen and grabbed the windex and a towel and rushed back to our bedroom. By now Scarlett was hiding in the depths of our closet. After scrubbing for a couple minutes, the marker came off, amazingly. I said, "Scarlett, you get out here right now!" she dug her way out of the closet, and I turned her around and spanked her twice. She looked at me and said, "this does not make me happy when you do this. I never ever get away with anything!" then, "When you spank me it makes me think that you don't love me anymore!" "all you ever want to do is hurt my feelings!" I said, "what would make you think it is okay to draw on the computer?" she said, "I did not want you to be on the computer, I wanted you to play with me." (meanwhile I can here Owen in the other room growling loudly into the karaoke machine) I said, "well the next time you want me to play with you, all you have to do is ask, and you could save yourself a punishment!" she said..."oh"

2 comments:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Oh dear. It seems that Scarlett is more like Grant than I thought... And I got a good laugh about Owen grunting into the mic. What a perfectly CRAZY moment. What was the dog doing?... Ripping up the sofa?

carrie said...

no, salmon cant come int he house until after the kids have gone to bed. they make him to crazy!