Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oh bloggins!

I have not been really good about my blog lately. I have a ton of pictures to post, but I keep forgetting to take the camera to work so that I can post the pictures. Scarlett 4th birthday was this weekend, and it was great. A lot of people showed up and she had the best time ever. We also decided to have a garage sale this weekend. It rained the whole time! IT was horrible. I did sell a washer and dryer which was great, because now we have more room in our storage shed. WE got Scarlett a karaoke machine for her birthday and she has been singing on it since she got it. She also got a bike for her birthday, and she was so excited! School has been kicking my butt. I am taking accounting and finance, and I hate them both. I really don't see why I have to take Acccounting. I plan on hiring an accountant! All of the students in the class get so into the discussion about where to put money and what types of accounts to use, and I am sitting in the back of the class going, "what is wrong with these people?!" Mike is likeing his classes a lot. I wish I could take some of the classes he is taking, because they seema lot more fun than mine. But lets face it, shoving nails in my eyes would be more fun than accounting! Any way, that pretty much catches you up on what has been going on.

No comments: