Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Life is changing

My sweets is starting kindergarten tomorrow. I am filled with tons of thoughts and emotions. This day feels like it came too fast. How did my baby turn into a kindergartener? She is so excited for kindergarten, so I am really excited for her, but it is bittersweet that she is growing up.

I hope we prepared her enough for this. I hope our decision to send her to public school was the right one. I hope she has a great experience this year, and she develops an even greater love for learning. Oh man, I hope she is prepared!

I am sure I am not the first parent to feel this way! I am
So proud of the girl she is, I could explode. What a gift I was given when she was born. I feel so lucky that God chose me to be her mom. I just hope I can hold it together when I drop her off tomorrow. My hormones are not helping things right now!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: