Monday, July 18, 2011

I don't care what your opinion is!

Why is is that if you have more than 2 kids, people have an opinion? I have had people shake their heads at me in disgust that I would have another baby. I have people assume that baby number three must have been an accident. Let me set the record straight, BABY NUMBER THREE WAS PLANNED AND IS VERY MUCH WANTED. We are thrilled to be having another baby. I also want to make clear that I AM aware that I work. I LOVE my job, and I will be just as good at it with three kids. I can work, go to school, and take care of my three kids just fine.

What is with society acting like kids are burdens? People get irritated that I post mostly pictures of my kids on my facebook. I have heard people who get grossed out when a pregnant woman posts a picture of her pregnant belly on her own personal facebook. If you don't want to see pictures of someones pregnant belly, or their kids, don't look. People also like to let me know that I might lke having children now, but I don't have teenagers yet. While I won't be nieve and say, "my children won't be bad teenagers", I will say that my parents survived through it, and I will too.

I am not sure what people are trying to gain by being negative about having children. Are people trying to make me regret having kids? My kids are the joy in my life, and without them, my life would be empty. I will never regret having them, and I will keep floding my facebook, blog, and anything else with their pictures, because they are what is important to me. Without children, society will end. We should be encouraging good parents to have as many children as they want.

No comments: