Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Baby boy or baby girl?

We went to the doctor yesterday as a family. Mike and the kids had not gone to an appointment with me yet. Before this appointment, things were not too exciting, so I thought I would wait to bring the kids. Yesterday was pretty exciting! The baby was moving and squirming, and the kids loved it. Mike said it really had not been real to him until yesterday.

We gave decided not to find out what this baby is. Well, I have decided, and mike is just going along with it. He really wants to know, but I want to know what the surprise of not knowing is like. I have stuff for a boy or a girl, so I want to be strong and not find out. Yesterday the doctor glanced at the area between the baby's legs and said, "oh, do you want to know what you are having?". I hesitated and said, "no, we don't want to know". We finished up the ultrasound and I asked, "could you really tell what we are having?". She said yes, but if it made me feel better, she can't say with 100% certainty. I gave felt like it is a bit this entire time, and if she could tell that fast, I think it IS a boy. However, I would be just as excited if it were a girl.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get pleasure from, result in I discovered exactly what I was having a look
for. You've ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Here is my web site; great tasting coffee