Thursday, December 3, 2009

some recent pictures...

I am sorry I have not posted pictures lately, I have been busy. At night when I have time to post pictures, I am too busy doing homework or reading. I am going to admit that I have become a twilight nerd. I am on the last book, and I can't put it down long enough to post pictures. But I am finally posting some. hope you enjoy.
Owen and his horse.

Scarlett loves to make "sculptures". She took my pinapple and grapes, and stuck the grapes on the leaves of the pinapple. The pinapple is stcked on a bunch of cans of beans. Now that is talent!




Scarlett makes the best faces! She is really in to dressing up lately. She loves to go into our closet and put on our clothes, but I have to say, the outfit below is one of my favorites.


Me, Keely, and Mary. I have so much fun with them!

Do rags make normal guys act silly

Mary and Keely the picture below is for you two...

My little Owen is so cute! I can't get enough of him.

Me and Mike in Phoenix

1 comment:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Okay - Scarlett and Grant are TOTALLY related. The proof = only G and S would make sculptures out of food. I can totally see this happening at my house, too.