Monday, April 20, 2009

This house!!!

So we sold our condo to a man who sold us his house. It was a trade deal. Because of the way loans are going these days, everything is a headache. It is like convincing a company to hire you. I have written so many letters explaining why we should get this laon on this house. I am tired of writing letters! It makes things a lot harder when you are a sole proprieter and own your own business. It also makes things harder when that business is in its slow season! We finally got approved for the loan, moved into the house and began making all the plans for what we wanted to do to the house. We have not stared painting, because I just can not decide exactly what I want to do! I have so many ideas! I will take some pictiures of the new house and post them as soon as I can.

No comments: