Tuesday, September 23, 2008

THIS ELECTION!

I will admit, i am one to get really passionate about the current election. After all, it is the future of this country and my kids have to grow up here, so of course i am going to have an opinion. I have weighed all of my options, and i have watched both sides of this election unfold. There are times when i am furious about the "no child left behind" supporters, and what they think. (Most of them don't have kids, and if they do their kids are not at the top of the class.) I hate that Obama wants to raise taxes on small businesses, or raise taxes in general. That directly effects my family, because our small business is our well being, and taxes are rediculous already. the last thing this country needs is for the taxes to be raised. Tell me, really tell me, what will that do to help this country. if someone has a good argument against me, please, i am all ears. I hate that people slam a woman for not haveing enough "experience". Tell me this, what experience does Obama have? Palin literally has done more than the man some people want to elect as president of the unnited states of america. And then the ironic part is Obama supporters want to slam palin for not having experience, which totally contradicts everything they are for. Why would people attack her daugjhter and her son with down syndrome? that is just petty. I get really frusterated that my generation, are the ones that want to elect him as president. Sure it would be nice for someone to come in to office and save all of the poor and give billions of dollars to people who "need" it. but lets face the facts, that is not even possible. Where do you think that money is going to come from? i will tell you, the taxpayers. small businesses make up 71% of the money for our economy. What do you think will happen if small business owners are forced out of business because the taxes are to high to pay? Talk about a great depression! And then we have the peoplewho are worried about global warming. who are we to think that we can actually stop this earth from changing? God is the only one who can control that! not us...we are not that powerful!
I went to Denver this weekend, to a womens conference, and i heard the most powerful sentance come out of a womans mouth. She said, "So many people are worried and scared about what will happen during this election, but the bottom line is this...GOD IS IN CONTROL!" That gave me so much peace. we dont have to worry about any of it, because God already knows what will happen and you can bet he has a plan.