Wednesday, September 24, 2008

my baby is three!




Yesterday was bitter sweet! Scarlett turned three. i am so incredible proud of all of her accomplishments in three years, but i just wish time would start to pass slower and slower, instead of faster and faster. She is an amazing child. She is so smart and beautiful. She is kind to everyone and she is very curious and imaginative. she has a great sense of humor, and her vocabulary amazes me and everyone else around her. she makes us laugh all the time. i cant imagine my life before her and i never want to imagine life without her. we never knew love like the love we have for scarlett. she is best, most perfect little girl and we love love love her.

4 comments:

Longdistantgrandparents said...

Hi Carrie,
Cute pix! Thanks again for such a wonderful visit. Oh, i got the book "the shack", and i really just couldn't get through it. I was way too frustrated with all the liberties the author took that were so very contrary to the Word of God. I kept finding myself arguing out loud with the book and wanting to throw it across the room. I decided it was better to just not read it at all! :)
Here's something for you to check out, barackobamatest.com
Love ya

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

She certainly is smart, creative, curios, sweet and beautiful! My, how time flies. Good luck with your three-year-old!
Love the pictures- she looks like the perfect birthday princess.

molly june. said...

you have a very beautiful lil' three year old! happy birthday scarlett!

Jess said...

She is such a great kid. You are doing a great job.I love the pic of Owie-o with his grandpa. So sweet!