Thursday, September 30, 2010

What the?!

I was just reading headlines on Fox News (the only news station I watch), and I saw that there are more toy recalls. This time toys are being recalled because some high chairs, and trikes can cause injuries to children. The potential injuries are that a child could fall on them and get scratched so bad the might need stitches. What will be next, should God recall all rocks on earth, because kids fall and have to have stitches all the time for falling on a rock. I hope everyone realizes that it only takes a few children choking on something or getting scratched by something to make the toy companies recall. I hope that when my kids start having kids, they will be able to play with more than just a pillow with no tag. This world is a crazy place!

No comments: