Sunday, September 5, 2010

some sayings around here!

1.Me:"Owen, if you pee in your pants, you know what will happen." Owen:"I don't have pants on!" Me: "Well you know what will happen if you pee in your underwear." Owen: "Yes mom, they will get wet."
2.Today in church it was announced that a pastor named Dennis was going to be speaking, and my friends daughter said, "Oh yay! Dennis the Menace is preaching!"
3. Me: "Owen, do not make messes in my house and then laugh about it!" Owen:"Mom, this is OUR house, you need to learn to share!"
4.Owen: "Mom, what does power mean?" Me: "if you are big and strong, you have power." (don't judge, I know it was not the best answer) Owen:"No mom, it means when you turn the lights of they have no power"
5. Owen has been telling everyone that they can "enjoin in his car party" I think that is a mixture of enjoy, and join
6. Scarlett was drwing pictures one day, and my dad said, "scrlett, will you draw me a picture?" Scarlett said, "how much will you give me?" (what?!?) Mt dad said, "I have a dollar." Then my brother said, "I have 2 dollars." Scarlett looks at my brother, and said, "where is your money?" My brother said, "It is in the car" She looks at my dad who had taken another dollar out of his wallet, then she looks back at my brother and says, "sorry, he has his money in the house, so I will draw a picture for him." Already hustling!

No comments: