Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Life's little pleasures

There is no scarier feeling than sticking your hand in between your couch cushions, feeling something odd, and saying to yourself, "do I pull this thing out and look to see what it is, or am I better off not knowing and acting like this did not happen?" These are just a few of the things I never pictured, in my wildest dreams, that I would have to confront. Thing I have found...
1. A practically petrified carrot.(I thought it was an old hot dog at first, but on closer examination I figured it out to be a carrot)
2. At least 17 cups of dog food. thank you Owen!
3. A wet paint brush. this was one of the scariest!
4. a piece of turkey
5.a sharp jet plane sicking straight up!
6. A shirt (a grey kids shirt, that does not belong to either of my kids) with a giant Lemon Drop stuck to it.
The list could go on forever, but these are the ones that are popping into my head at the moment.

1 comment:

Alison said...

hahahahaha so true and hilarious!