Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our very own easter

Since I was all doped up in a hospital room and could care less if the world exploded on easter, we will be having our own easter this coming Sunday. We are going to church, the kids are going to be overly dressed up, we will hunt for easter eggs, and have a wonderful lunch! Also, we went to get stuff for easter baskets and egg coloring today, and it was all 75% off. We have so much easter stuff it is flowing from our ears!

P.S. My kids are afraid to be near me. I asked Scarlett to come watch a movie with me today and she said, "I don't think I want to." In shock I said, "Why?" she said, "I don't want to hurt your tummy." So sad!

Oh and Owen is telling everyone that someone hit me, and that is why I had to have stiches in my tummy. Every time he gets close to me he says, "I be gentle mommy?"

2 comments:

Alison said...

I'm glad you are doing your own Easter! So cool that you scored everything on a discount too! Have fun!

jmosizzle said...

your kids love their mommy! that is so sweeet..