Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Holiday tree...oopsy.

Okay, after doing some reading on this, I found out that the "holiday tree" has been around since the 90's. It is politically correct to call it a holiday tree. But I say, like I always say, screw being politically correct. Maybe Christ wasn't really born on Christmas day, but that is when we celebrate it. I don't think it is a secret that I am not an Obama fan. I am glad people know who I voted for. I don't think that should be such a big secret. I am firm in my beliefs, and I don't want people to have to question that about me. I got this email the other day that I thought was hilarious! And I looked it up, and it really says this...

Obama Bumper Sticker

We were in Pigeon Forge over the week end. On Sunday, we left to come
home. Traffic was moving slowly, and a car in front of us had an Obama
bumper sticker on it. It read: "Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8".


Mike's Bible was lying on the dash board. He got it, opened it up to
the scripture, and read it. He started laughing and laughing. Then he
read it to me. I couldn't believe what it said. I had a good laugh,
too..



Psalm 109:8
"Let his days be few; and let another take his office."